Saturday, May 31, 2014

05/31/14 - Overwatch Apparel - Weekend Activities!

Mark Lim - It looks like this weekend is going to be jam packed with Overwatch Apparel stuff which is good because I'd probably just sleep all day and play Clash of Clans which I seem to suck really bad at anyway. I think my fingers are too fat to click precisely on my stupid Iphone 4.

Ok, so the first task I have to do this weekend for Overwatch is to actually build the website. I designed it a couple hours ago but actually building it is whole other pain in the ass. It'll probably take me the entire day to finish the site.

I also want to level up this blog too. Right now it looks like this:

It looks pretty crappy but if I have time I will snazz it up with some jazz.

I was going to start designing a new shirt this weekend but it looks like my plate is full and we gotta lay the groundwork first.

One business tip I have for future self when i'm re-reading this either when I'm old and rich or poor and selling my organs on the black market is that I shouldn't give a shit.

What always has held me back with my old business is my fear of what people will perceive of me especially when I do creative work. It's hard to put yourself out there for people to judge but I just have to keep telling myself that no one gives a shit and that a key quality most successful people have is that they don't give a shit if others give a shit.

Does this now mean I'm going to wear sweat pants all the time? Yes. That's the price of success.

Hopefully this blog will look good tomorrow and I'll start posting stuff on facebook.
 

1 comment: